Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Time!

Hello loves! 

Christmas is coming soon and I may be biased, but I think that a watercolor portrait would be a fabulous idea!

Because who doesn't like having watercolor portraits of themselves to cherish and pass down to future generations? Just saying.

I recently had the opportunity to paint my fabulous photographer friend Sophie and her family, and can I just say that they are some of my most favorite ones to date? I would highly recommend checking out her website. You'll understand why I loved painting for her so much.  

Like seriously.

I am in love. 





So as I was saying before, if you also think watercolor portraits make good Christmas gifts, head over to my Etsy Shop and place an order under commission. 

I also want to say a quick thank you to all of the fabulous people in my life who basically support me in everything I do, wether it be Insta posts or my artwork.

You are the true peaches.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment