Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SLC 2014

HELLO.

and welcome! 
To Dylan Lowe's love story with Salt Lake.

*heart eye emoji x 10000 here*

I had no idea how cool Salt Lake was until last week and I have lived there my whole life.

Like doubleyew-tee-eff.

I traveled up north with some fellow Graphic Design students to check out design firms and studios as part of SLC Design Week, and if I didn't think heaven existed before, I sure do now. 

Let's just start with the fact that I drove around Downtown in Utah's version of a Double Decker tour bus for three and a half hours with a bunch of hipsters. 

#UHHUH

Selfie. Obvi.
THE crew.
We checked out a dozen different studios including Super Top SecretStruck, and MRM//McCann just to name a few. I wish I would have taken photos, but I honestly was too amazed with what I was seeing to even think about taking photos. I only took like three snapchats.

I KNOW. 

SORRY.

I WAS LIVING IN THE MOMENT OK. 

Eating all the weird hipster food, collecting business cards and stickers, and conversing with drunk comrades.

I even got to eat gluten-free pasta! 

SAY WHAT!

I know. I know.

It was seriously the most fun thing I have done in like... two months. 

Homies on HOMIES
This quick lil' trip solidified the fact that I am doing exactly what I should be, and got me super stoked for my graphic design career. 

Guess I'll graduate after all...
WOOF.

SLC 2016 BABY.

Here I come. 

xoxo
Dylan

1 comment:

  1. So hipster. LOVE IT. You'll definitely be working at one of those places in 2016...oh and living in a cute little cottage in Sugar House #DREAMSCOMETRUE

    ReplyDelete