Saturday, June 8, 2013

Crohnies 4 LYFE

WHUDDUP.  I've got Crohn's Disease 


aka: Da Cwones
aka: Chrome 1.
aka: Regina
aka: Gina

Which is defined by websters as: "A crohnic inflammatory bowel disease that causes scarring and thickening of the intestinal walls and frequently leads to obstruction."


You're welcome.

I've decided it's about time to openly embrace Lucy as a life-long companion, despite previous hostility about what I should eat. Even though she can be a real biotch. 

*ahem.

I would go through the whole saga of all my hospital stays and surgeries, but in the word of my dear friend Sweet Brown, "Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!"




Alright, I LIED.

I WILL probably end up writing the trilogy of my life experience, but we gotta build some trust first. 

In the meantime, expect some delish gluten free, diary free, everything free recipes that do not include ice cubes.

You heard me. 

AAAND a side dish of sass. Can't always be talkin' bout the Crohn's life... it did choose me after all.

{Insert witty potty joke here to close.}

As they say in Beirut, Shiite happens.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment