Sunday, March 16, 2014

Black&White

I was going to start this post about how "I love changing my blog blah blah blah it's been forever" and then I realized that is exactly how my last post started... in NOVEMBER. 

Oh BTDubbs it's the middle of March now. Just FYI.

Not even mad about it. 

It just gets to the point where too many things have happened that I'm like "OMG SO MANY COOL THINGS HAVE HAPPENED WHERE DO I START." 

More like, "Hi my name is Dylan and I go to college. I'm a selfie aficionado, I think boys are cute and I like to eat food. Sleeping and hiking and rock climbing are cool too. Oh and my job is super awesome. I also recently rekindled my love with long boarding and music is my boyfriend. Yeah."

Aaaaand that's my life.

Ok, honestly right now, I'm in a muy mal mood. [See what I did there.]

WHAT EXACTLY IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS GOOGLE

SURPRISE LIKE YOU COULDN'T ALREADY TELL BY ME YELLING RIGHT NOW

The problem is I don't really know why........

And I have tried everything I know how to do to change my attitude:
  • Organizing
  • Cleaning
  • Music
  • Longboarding
  • Music and Longboarding
  • Calling Mom
  • Starbucks
  • Doodling
  • Designing
  • More music
  • More doodling
  • Handstands
  • Yoga (only made me more angry)
  • This. Lucky you!
Weirdly enough, what is helping is the fact that all of this ["this" being this little blog child of mine] is now in Black & White.
Black and White. Black and White. Black and White.
It's beautiful.

I'm obsessed with these colors 

or lack thereof... hehehe #artmajorjokes #illbehereallweek

So simple. So clean. SO GOOD.

So I mean I guess this wasn't a completely lost cause because I'm finally happy about something.

WOOOOOO.

Yeah this entire post is just a rant. 

Whatever.

Hope you had a good day? And that you found something that made you happy even if it is just like, your bread not being moldy?

Yeah that was the point of all this! #positivity

Damn I'm good.

HAGS LYLAS LOLZ
-DYLZ (With a "Z")

2 comments:

  1. ...and LOWE AND BEHOLD, Dylz is a professional blogger (knew that already)! Please blog AMAP (as much as possible). I know I personally enjoy reading the Deborah sass and sarcasm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to agree with Bailey! ;)

    ReplyDelete